Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Wow!

Even though I am slated to present my project on Thursday and am therefore working on my presentation, I just wanted to write a blog post to congratulate my peers on their awesome presentations. I was amazed by the creativity, originality, and meaningfulness of their projects and presentations. Dominique taught me so much I didn't know about black culture and the importance of hair in that culture. Pauline's presentation really resonated with me because I could totally relate to her (previous) feelings of being lost and unsure about what I'm going to do with the rest of my life. Juliana's claymation movie was adorable and it really seemed like she put a lot of time and effort into making it! Justin's movie was very original and unique; it was so interesting to view someone's every day life in a film as opposed to, like Justin said, the amazing stunts and moments people usually capture in Youtube videos.

All in all, I am very impressed with my classmates! I can't wait to see all the presentations on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment